1. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of being active on social media.
2. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?
3. Your professor asks you to help him with his research project, but on that day you have promised your sister to attend her birthday party. How will you choose?
4. How should parents teach their kids to work with others?
5. If a foreign teacher comes to your country to teach high school student, what suggestions will you give him for preparation?
6. Suppose your friend is going to a job interview. What suggestions do you have for him?
7. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you think they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a politician?
8. Your friend has to work a lot. Please suggest a hobby that can help him spend his weekend in a more delightful way. Explain why. Please include details and examples in your explanation.
9. Which of the following has the greatest impact on students’ life?
1) electronic books
2) smart phones
3) online courses
10. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?