1. When parents cannot afford time to accompany with their children, they could choose to send their children to a child-care center where many children are cared together, or they could send their children to an individual caregiver. Which one is better?
2. All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study.
3. Which one is the most important for teachers of high school?a.the ability to help students plan for their future b.the ability to find the students who need help most and help them c.teach students how to learn outside the classroom.
4. The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow and obey are too strict.
5. It is better for colleagues or classmates to communicate in person than through emails in order to do a project.
6. School should be more focused on improving facilities (libraries,computers,or labs)for students than on hiring famous professors.
7. The most important characteristic of a successful politician or leader is good communication skills.
8. The most important things people learn are from their families.
9. Young people today are less dependent on their parents for making decisions than they were in the past.
10. One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decision quickly;when a leader takes too much time to make decisions,he will be seen as ineffective to the people he leads.